Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rain, rain, go away

So, clearly the trick is to run whenever it isnt raining. Because sticking to a plan is not working very well. It rains when I have planned to go running and it doesnt rain when I have planned to do yoga. Its messin me up. And since (last time I checked) Im not God, I need to adjust to the weather cause it is not going to adjust to me.

Harrumph.

Was feeling a bit depressed this morning and not really sure why. But it was interesting to notice that this feeling was really making me not want to go running. But I knew (mentally) that running was exactly what I needed. So, I dragged my butt out the door with a promise that I only had to go 30 minutes. And thats what I did and I did feel somewhat better afterwards. Then, luckily, I had to get to work which always helps. It always helps to get up, get out, get moving.

No comments: