Saturday, May 07, 2011

Reminder: Run for the World!

I’m about to head out for my weekly long-run. I’m in Windhoek today and I’m scheduled to run 18 miles. I may do less than that because, frankly, Windhoek is not a great place to run (kinda like LA – all highway). So I was thinking of all of YOU who have not yet sponsored me in my effort to raise money for CUSO-VSO. So far, I’m about 20% to my goal, which isn’t very far since my run is happening in THREE WEEKS! Please, if you haven’t sponsored me, head on over to either the US$ page: : http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=1121606  or the Canadian $ page: http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx?registrationID=1120311, and show your love!

 

I’ll be running a half-marathon (13.1 miles/21 km) on my own along the byways of Katima Mulilo and if you sponsor me, not only will you be supporting an excellent organization doing work that is making a sustainable difference, but I promise to dedicate a kilometer to thinking of you!

 

Thanks.

 

 

No comments: