Friday, January 11, 2013

Jantastic!

In case you have not heard about this, again this year, the folks at Marathon Talk are hosting a Spring Motivation challenge, beginning this month with Jantastic (http://marathontalk.com/challenges/spring_motivation.php). This month is all about consistency, so the challenge is to state the number of times you will run each week (run meaning at least 1 mile) and then you report in. You can also join a team and rival other people participating. There are a TON of people participating.

So, I have said I will run 5 times a week, which is higher than my average, but keeps me from having two off days in a row (well, if I did and then had to run 5 days in a row, ouch!), which is always where I start to lose motivation. So far, so good. I've run 3 times this week, today is my rest day and I will run tomorrow and Sunday to meet my goal for week 1.

Onwards and upwards!

No comments: